THE 2021 SEASON
After a postponed 2020 season, plans are set for a full 2021 cyclocross season with seven CTCX races.
September 19th / Newtown CX
October 9th / Mansfield Hollow CX
October 24th / Belltown CX
October 31st / Cheshire Cross
November 13th / The Governor's Guard Rodeo
November 28th / Bishop's Orchard Cyclocross
1. Category 1,2,3 Junior boys and girls will race with the Pro1-3 races and will be scored separately in both day-of results, and in a separate CTCX scored series
2. The CTCX Category 4 field, often the largest of the day, gets a new start time of 2:30 PM.
3. Expect to see a new Youth 6-8 yr category at certain races. This is not a series category.
4. A new race will take place in Avon CT at The First Company Governor's Horse Guard.
ADDITIONAL SERIES DETAILS
1. Category 5 racers will have a race of their own. It will be the first race of the day. This is not a CTCX series race. No points are given.
2. Category 3 riders will have their podium from the Cat1-3 race. The CTCX Category 3 series will be scored from the Pro1-3.
3. The CTCX uses the "dropped race rule." Your lowest score does not count toward your overall series score. "Did not start" or skipped races count as your lowest score.
4. Racers must have started four of the six hosted events to be eligible for series prizes.
For series rules and scoring methods, CLICK HERE
The CT Series of CX is a proud partner of the CT Cycling Advancement Program. CTCX events do all that is possible to aid the CCAP's youth cycling initiatives.